Quiksilver Cypher PS + Heated Vest System
Quiksilver introduces the first ever battery-powered heat vest that can be worn and operated under any wetsuit. Utilizing FAR infra-red heating technology, the Cypher PS+ Heat Vest System delivers hours of heat to vital organs maintaining your core temperature and extending your session!
The Cypher PS+ Heat Vest utilizes flexible water proof carbon pads to house the powered heat elements and distribute heat to the body and water within the wetsuit. These pads are incorporated into a lightweight polypropylene vest which can be worn under any wetsuit and serves as an additional thermal layer. Once the vest is on and under your wetsuit it is easy to press the button to change the heat settings or to turn the vest on and off.
FAR infra-red heat technology is a safe and therapeutic form of heat that is free from hot wires or electromagnetic fields. This FAR infra-red heat technology has been incorporated into flat flexible carbon pads to distribute heat when the system is powered on.
• Comes with recharge-able battery that will last 2 hours on “High”
• Comes with Car Charger and Wall Charger with adaptors for different countries.
• Can be worn under any wetsuit (thickness or brand)
• Uses FAR infra-red heat technology – 129 deg on high setting and 116 deg on low setting
• 7 1/2 oz Polypropylene
• Extend your session for another hour or two when you’d typically get cold
• Surf trips to colder climates
• Use in the lift line or on the chair lift when you are snowboarding
Operation (3 settings):
• Press once for high – red light and one vibration lets you know it’s on high
• Press again for low – green light and two vibrations let’s you know it’s on low
• Press and hold for 4 seconds – no light and six vibrations let’s you know it’s off