Quiksilver 4/3 Syncro Wetsuit
The next generation of Quiksilvers Syncro series Fullsuits welcomes 100% superstretch neoprene. The Syncro utilizes a combination of Hyperstretch and freemax superstretch neoprene providing the most high performance entry level suit on the market. QuiksilverÂ´s unique Hyperstretch jersey is made from strong, durable ultra elasticized material that increases your flexibility and stretches when you do. It features the most flexible material available, is super flexible, light weight and absorbs less water thus providing superior warmth. High end comfort at an economical price.
- Hyperstretch II- shoulder and arms - Hyperstretch made from strong, durable ultra elasticized material that increases your flexibility and stretches when you do.
- Vaporstretch Mesh (chest and back) - Maximum stretch mesh skin with a high heat insulation and closed cell structure that's wind and water repellent.
- HFT Heating System - Reduces the amount of water between you and your wetsuit by wicking water away from your body. keeping you warmer.
- Seamless paddle panel - unbelievable flexibility and extreme paddling comfort the name says it: seamless, where it counts.
- GBS- (Glued and Blind Stitched) Seams - Triple Glued and Single Blind Stitched reducing sew throughs and water entry.
- Ecto-Flex knee pads -A durable yet lightweight and extremely flexible outer knee pad designed to protect you and your board
- Hydroshield - Prevents water entering the suit through the zipper, which will keep you warmer longer.
- YKK standard zip length- Enables easy entry and exit of your wetsuit.
- Glideskin neck seal - An ultra neoprene liner for superior comfort and a watertight seal.
- Hydrowrap adjustable neck closure - a completely adjustable neck closure that creates a comfortable, secure and watertight seal.
- Key loop- easy and secure access to your key.